Okay, so today is Sunday…and I figure that I should make a theme: Sassy Sarcastic Sunday. So, there’s that.
As promised, here are 50 things you can do when you’re broke as hell.
Brush your hair.
Take up a semi cheap hobby… Crocheting is hella inexpensive! Have you seen how much a ball of yarn is?
Paint your nails.
Get your invention idea stolen because you talked about it in a Starbucks.
Drive around aimlessly… Of course that cost more money in gas than going out to a bar.
Concentrate on your exercise.
Reorganize the apps on your phone… It keeps things fresh.
- Carve your initials into a tree.
- People watch.
- Look up a diet cleanse and not do it.
- Practice your typing.
- Play monopoly with your dog/cat/rabbit.
- Organize your planner, and then forget about it the next week.
- Design your house on Pinterest.
- Start a blog.
- Plan your wedding on Pinterest. Whether it be real or fake.
- Window shop on the interweb.
- Finally clean out your inbox.
- Unsubscribe to shopping emails in your inbox. 😦
- Become an expert at origami
- Live vicariously through those who go out on the weekends.
- Envy your dogs life.
- Work more hours at work.
- Start a savings account.
- Call it: One Day…
- Rerecord your voicemail message.
- Do your voicemail message in the voice of Bane from Batman.
- Perfect your Russian accent
- Text your friends pictures of puppies.
- Build a treehouse, or a snowman, depending on your weather sitch.
- Make your own coffee. (AS IF)
- Try to figure out how mirrors work.
- Count how many times a ceiling fan spins per hour.
- Become a youtube sensation over night.
- Become insta famous.
- Train your dog to bring you food.
- Clean your bathroom.
- Create a fan page for an obscure actor from the 90’s. (Ron Orbach) (Best DMV Tester Cher could have had)
- Cry when your Rue LaLa app reminds you about new sales.
- Take up ribbon dancing.
- Brew your own beer.
- Do your laundry.
- Apply for jobs.
- Apply to graduate school.
- Learn how to cook.
- Learn how to be the burger king.
- Don’t take any of these seriously.
Well, that was too easy.
Anywho, look out for a list of actual things to do on a budget sometime this week! I’m thinking Tuesday evening? After work? I get out at 10. See you then 🙂