Tax season is upon us, and that can only mean one thing…refunds. A tax refund is a refund on taxes when the tax liability is less than the taxes paid. In other words, it’s treat yo’ self o’clock. Get it together girl…this means there’s another list here and you best be excited. I’ve come up with some fun things to do with your refund (if you are lucky enough to get one).
25 Things You Should Spend Your Tax Refund On
- Save it. For a house, or a dog…whatever you want.
- Go see a movie.
- Do this.
- A new handbag.
- A massage.
- A concert. A Taytay concert…or maybe Korn…who knows?! It’s up to ya’ll.
- Take a bartending class. Pick up some extra cash, YAS gurl.
- Here’s a tip: get the entire refund in $1.00 bills and roll around in it.
- Buy everyone shots at the bar. This one is dumb, don’t do it.
- Get one of these: Southland Cotton. Instagram it to me. I want one, and I’ll live vicariously through you.
- Go on a vacation.
- Buy your family’s birthday presents in advance.
- Pay off you credit card balance.
- Take up another language…or just pretend to.
- Go get that Target Lilly Pulitzer.
- Get all of your t-shirts monogrammed.
- Buy some SoPro.
- Pretend you’re in a rap video.
- Invest it.
- Take care of some of dat principle in your student loan.
- Sob because you didn’t get money back.
- Get mad because you had to pay the state.
- Go out on a date with your love.
- Go out on a date with your girls.
- Buy a new wardrobe….cause girl, you’re too fabulous to do laundry!
Well, that’s that! I’m using mine to get some fabu home decor for my pseudo house. You know, the usual. Anyway…
Love you, mean it.