This whole monthly favorites things goes way over my head…why? Because doing a monthly favorites means that I have to follow a schedule…and homegirl doesn’t follow roads, she makes them. There.
However, my friends like when I do these…and I have to say, I like them too. Why? Because I get to publicly shame myself about the amount of money I spent these past months…along with showing you all the super adorable things that I purchased. Let’s just say, I’ve had better days.
- Fleece Lined Leggings: Got these betches from Francesca’s and I couldn’t be happier. We all know that leggings are sometimes not every girl’s best friend…but these act like a cozy boyfriend snuggling you. Not only do they live up to their name, but they are thick! THICK! Leggings that aren’t thin and revealing. Anyway, it’s a good buy if you’re looking for a new pair. If you’re not, consider it…because they’re awesome.
- iPhone 6 with Kate Spade Phone Case: Mostly had to get this because of the whole growing up thing, but I will tell you…what a good purchase. Say what you will about apple products, but there’s something wonderful about a new iPhone. It’s like starting over. Anyway, this phone is more important to me because I bought it, and it’s a symbol of beginning my grown up life. The Kate Spade case? Just a personal touch. It’s pretty and I love it. It’s called the Trapping Dots in navy. Anyway, it’s pretty durable…except that most of these fashion cases are mostly just for show. They aren’t for protection.
- Lilly Pulitzer Skipper Printed Popover: Color: Brewster Blue Reel Me In: Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Yes. It’s a cross between a casual work-out top and a cozy snuggle shirt. My vote? I’m into it…and you should be too. I’ve been wearing it non-stop and probably needs to get washed, but I don’t care. Plus, they come in a bunch of cute patterns and there is even one in a full zip! This was def. my big frivolous purchase for the month, and I’m okay with it. Don’t judge me. I can feel you judging.
- Patagonia Women’s Lightweight Synchilla® Snap-T® Fleece Pullover: I caved, sorry to say. But I keep seeing all these people super warm in PA and I just couldn’t stand it anymore. Yea, this pull-over is everything and more. Is it just me, or do North Face jackets let you suffer while the cold air runs right through the jacket? Just me? I don’t think so. Anyway, they’re having a crazy sale right now, and I’m super jealous that it’s cheaper now than when I bought it…so I’m annoyed.
- vineyard vines Patchwork Wallet: Literally the cutest canvas wallet I’ve ever seen. Not only is the quality phenomenal, but the pattern is a classic. I know that my patchwork pattern isn’t being shown anymore, but there are some super cute wallets that are just as wonderful as mine that are available now. Get going and get one, because there is free shipping over $125.00! Add something on and get some free shipping!
Anyway, I can’t believe myself with my money situation…but it’s getting better. Nothing is perfect, and we all deserve a little treat!