This week has been super taxing on me. I feel like I’m hemorrhaging money, but at the same time…I’m getting super worth it things. It’s a trade-off, but it’s all about making those sacrifices. Most of my purchases were on a need-to-buy basis and were totally selfless…I swear!
This week, I picked the lucky number to go into work at 6am…I honestly don’t mind it…but I’m just thinking about what a zombie I’ll be, and I hate it. At least I’m close to 40 hours, right?
Anyway, this blogger is super excited about her new super cute purchases that happen to be a fantastic price!
- Hound Dog Belle Band : Southern Proper // Girl, this baby is all the rage right now. Perfect fit, print, and width to make a statement. I can’t even stand it. Follow them here. These bands are currently on sale for $15. I know, for a headband? Yes. And you’ll love me for it.
- Ticket: Hot Chocolate on a Stick: I got my first hot chocolate on a stick from a secret santa at work…and I’ve been crazy about them ever since. If you go on their website, they have more variety than I’ve ever seen. Peppermint, Chili, and Chai…oh, my!
- David’s Tea: This new found tea shop (thanks to my coworker) has become a haven for all of the employees at my work. We get free tea after hours, and we spread the word about them like CRAZY! All of our customers have checked out David’s Tea and become enormous fans!! They have any type of tea that a tea snob could love, and then some. Check them out and sign up for their “frequent steeper” card.
- A Writing Competition: Yes, I said that right. I invested in myself. I trusted myself to pull out some genius words that could potentially win me money…and I’m cool with that. Google it…you can do it too.
- This Shirt: Francesca’s: Yes. I bought this…and I wear it out in public…and it makes people smile and laugh. Judge me, sue me, whatever. It’s comfortable and makes me look skinny. Black is slimming anyway. Buy it, rock it, and love it. Because I do.
Anyway, so I think I’m done with buying stuff for now. Got another week to go on my paycheck and I have to say…I’m rockin’ it! (If I stop now!) It’s good to pamper…especially if you don’t get out much 😉