Oh Valentine’s Day, a time to literally hate everyone on your Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. No, I’m not single…and no, I’m not bitter. In fact, I have a phenomenal relationship. Today, I don’t choose to share my love with the world. Yes, I choose to share it other days…but not today. Why? Because everyone else. Dare I be edgy and different? It is my middle name…
Today, I worked and then sent the valet guys at my guy’s work in with a rose and chocolates to the kitchen. I hope he gets embarrassed. Isn’t that what today is for?!
Here are ten things that happened today that had nothing to do with your relationship status:
- A rare planet with crazy temperatures was discovered by scientists in Berlin.
- About 25% of your Facebook friends are calling today “Single’s Awareness Day.”
- It started snowing on Long Island again.
- Crispy M&M’s are freaking back!
- No one liked your Instagram photo of chocolates and flowers. Not passive aggressive…I swear.
- 50 Shades of Grey literally blew people’s minds…such a crazy concept. Okay, that one is a dig.
- Bethany Hamilton is pregnant. Like, that girl is a champion. And…she sings too? Now I’m confused.
- We are all one day closer to Ralph’s being open for the summer.
- There was a shooting in Denmark.
- About 5% of your Facebook friends got engaged today. It’s just science.