With Halloween at the end of the week, I figured I wanted to let you know that even frugal ladies and gents need a good costume! So, here are 10 DIY alternatives that you could totally rock this upcoming “boo”fest!
- A Bridezilla: HA! This one is for me. Wear a white dress, veil, and a reptilian-like tail (or construction paper…but don’t cut corners!) #dying
- Instagram Famous: Literally wear your best outfit and make up, and follow this DIY. Girl knows what shes talking about!
- Amanda Bynes: Oh? Too soon? Whatevs. I was Mandy last year, and my BFF was her fabulous twitter account. For this one, wear matching sweats, a fabu rhinestone hat, a platinum blonde wig, and dimple piercings. **
- Please, for me, be a college student. Sweats, so college t-shirt, and uggs. For men, sweats/jersey shorts, so college t-shirt, and flip flops.
- RBF- Resting Bitch Face. Just mix basic white girl costumes (north face, uggs, leggings) with your regular “I just want a venti iced coffee” face.
- Tourist: Why is it when people travel, they feel the need to wear comfy and ugly clothing?! Wear a pair of soffe shorts (lol) a t-shirt from your high school, and a fanny-pack. (Hey, you can hold maybe two cans of beer in there…or a lot of those mini liquor bottles!)
- If you like 80’s movies, go as John Cusack in “Say Anything.” Don’t even ask me how to do that. Get a stereo.
- Jenna Marbles: Get two stuffed dogs, a ripped body, and get a wonderous purple wig. Put on that black eye makeup, and dance the night away.
- A mistake: Dress up like an ex.
- Blow up and print out a picture of a sting ray face. Then photobomb pictures.
**Note to #teammandy supporters: Those who do not have dimple piercings may substitute earrings with makeup glue on your cheeks. You’re welcome! 😉
Ps. I know you all liked number 9. #icanteven